Wednesday, April 30, 2008

May May go away........

well that is how I feel everytime this year and I think it will only get worse.. I just feel so overwhelmed at this time of year. May is just so busy for alot of families...all the end of school year stuff...concerts, field trips, parties for end of this and end of that and yatta yatta yatta! On top of that I have 6 different appts for the kids in May. Oh yeah and I cant forget my work schedule gets more hectic because of working around the busy schedule and all the employees are staring there vacations so guess who has to pull extra shifts."sigh". Calgon take me Away!

Well as I rush through the month of may hopefully I can learn how to upload pix from my digital camera so I can share some of our busy moments!LOL

One good think about Mai is my birthday is the 2nd day of May! Too bad I am working my kids schools Flea Market that day..well at least the kids will be at home and I will have some mom(social) time.

Blessings and Happiness to everyone!

Debbie

2 comments:

Lori said...

The month of May is awfully overwhelming. It's nice when June arrives and things settle a bit.

Happy Mother's Day to you!

Glenda Christina said...

Wow hope your life slows down some and you have the bestest summer ever! I miss you Deb!