Saturday, April 9, 2011

things I am hearing right now....

Dog barking at the cat

Me yelling at cat to get out of kitchen and dog to shut up!

11 year old telling 16 year old to get off the X-box its her turn and her show is on

16 year old yelling back saying I am not going to be home at all on Sunday and you will have all day to watch TV

11 year old in here now telling me to do something as I ignore her

Cat is meowing at me for who knows what reason and the dogs is panting very heavy

5 year old coming to explain to me in details on the fight still going on between 11 year old and 16 year old on who spends more time on the TV in the living room

Someone rattling a bag...thinking that is the cat

Must be....dog is now again barking at the cat as I still hear the bag

Quietness from my 8 year old...she always stays out of it.

5 year old trying to play referee

11 year old calling for (still ignoring..is that real mean of me)

wow now 8 year old is calling the cops on the 16 year old and 5 year old is counting down...

a pot of stuffed cabbage boiling on my stove top...

No comments: