Saturday, June 9, 2007

So here I go again....

I had a blog about a year ago and never kept up and dont even remember how to pull it up. So I figured I will start again. I love to read other blogs and been wanting to start one myself. I just have to learn how to do all the "fancy stuff" that goes along with it.

So first let me introduce myself and my family. I am 30"Sigh" and a mother to 5 and been mrried to the best man ever for 6 year and together for 11. My kids are Kevin 12 Brittney 7 Alyssa 4 (soon to be 5) Brandon 3 and Ryan will be 2 in Aug. I work about 3-4 days a week and still have to manage everything else. My DH works 6 days a week and 9-10 hour days. He gets off at4 and I start at 4. We literally switch kids in the parking lot.LOL

I hope to keep this updated now so I can keep friends and family updated along with others who I meet.

No comments: