Thursday, January 3, 2008

finally paying attention.....

ok so this election I am paying alot of attention too...never into politics before. I did vote the last election but between my parents influence and the popular influence I just hit the names I knew. I would say within the last 2 years I have become a talk radio addict and I love to watch the news...especially at night..Fox, CNN, and Headline News(big Glenn Beck fan) so now elcection season is here and I have been trying as much as I can to follow every candidate...I was a democrat before(my parents decision when I was 18) but I am now more republican but then again I don't fully understand it all just yet so be it.

Well the one guy who stood out to me months ago was Mike Huckabee...then I started seeing his name pop up on other blogs and MYSPACE Pages so I was like Wow..I must be following the right candidate even though he was pretty much unheard of then but now look at him! He is everywhere and the word is he won tonight in Iowa (still don't understand this Caucus thing LOL). I know it doesnt mean anything but it does show how his Faith has brought him this far and to me that is one thing this nation as a whole lacks and we need more of.


1 comment:

Glenda Christina said...

I will have to look into him more at least he should be better than the one who wouldn't pledge no names of course. wink :)