Saturday, January 26, 2008

WHAT A WEEK

So lasts weeks parties are over and we survived...even after having 12 little 7 and 8 year olds screaming and running around the house. My house is now cleaned but now the sickies are approaching us. My daughter got sent home from school the other day..poor thing threw up all over her classmate...she was fine after that..the rest of the day she laid but ate and you would have never thought she was sick..2 days later I get a call from the nurse..she is sick again. Of course this is a day I dont have a vehicle..so call around and no one is home. I ponder this thought of walking up to the school to get her in the frigid temps with my 2 and 3 year old..I did not want to do this but I had no choice. I still could not get a hold of my DH so off we went. 2 BIG GIGANTIC hills to climb..the boys held hands the whole way and we all bundled up. Well on the way back my dh comes flying around the bend..he got the message..the walk down is not that bad but hey got out of the cold.

So now I am the sick one..well sorta of...I woke up yesterday with my eyes all yucky and red. I thought pink eye but I wear contacts so I put a new one in..it hurts a little and I have no glasses to give my eyes a break...sigh..so off to the DRS on Monday. I also was scrubbing the floor when I got this pain in my stomach(if I was 7-9 pg I would have thought this is it) It hurts so bad I was hunched over and in tears...my good old Kidney Stone is back...the trooper I am though went to work but left an hour early..I feel no better today...I do work but I am thinking I might go in late..so I could lay down.

Well hope you all have some healthy houses...

Debbie

3 comments:

Glenda Christina said...

Awwwww Deb I am so sorry to hear all this! Praying for you! Hugs

Lori said...

Sorry to hear this. We've been through a lot of sickness here also. I think we are near the end now, hopefully.

Sending healthy vibes your way!

Glenda Christina said...

Blog girl Blog!! LOL