Tuesday, February 19, 2008

ITS HERE

my tax refund that is...what a blessing that was for us. We do get alot back and I mean alot and it helps us get caught up on anything we fell behinde on and have some extra to play with. We went out and bought a new refridgerator and also a DIGITAL CAMERA(yeah me) I have never had one so this is like Christmas for me. I will be able to start posting pix on here all the time!



Hope all is well I know the flu bug is bitting hard...I had it again last weekend along with all the kids..the only one that didnt get it was DH...he did such a good job when I was in bed for two days that he needed rewarded..prayers do work.

5 comments:

The Zandi Zoo said...

Congrats on the refund!! I love the pics of the kids on your sidebar & your new background. Looks great!

Debbie said...

thanks Brandi..I am still missing two kids..have to get their pix taken first..LOL

Glenda Christina said...

Whoo hoo on the camera!!! What kind did you get? Now we need lots and lots and lots of pictures. hee hee

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If ossible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Aparelho de DVD, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://aparelho-dvd.blogspot.com. A hug.

Robin said...

Love the pictures, Debbie! Enjoy the new camera!