Saturday, September 5, 2009

Yes I........

Yes I do have 5 kids and want to have more

Yes I know what causes this and prevents this

Yes I work away from the home

Yes I have the most supporting husband and great tag team partner

Yes I am unorganized and messy

Yes I clean/organize from time to time

Yes we pretty much live paycheck to paycheck but we manage and God sees us through

Yes I wish I could stay home and be a SAHM

Yes my parents help us out alot and very blessed and thankful for that

Yes I had my 1st child to someone else than my husband and was in the 12th grade

Yes God does everything for a reason

Yes I am far from perfect

Yes my kids are far from perfect

Yes my kids are in the public school system

Yes I thought of homeschooling and still do from time to time

Yes I believe I am a christian

Yes I do skip church

Yes I did not vote for our current president

Yes I consider myself a conservative

Yes I will still be your friend if your not

Yes I tend to slack alot at home

Yes there are times I do make up for it

Yes I have high hopes and Dreams

Yes I realize that I will never reach them

Yes I do tend to debate but sometimes not to sure of what I am saying

Yes I will take the heat from someone else

Yes my kids are bad but at the same time they can be the most well-behaved

Yes my kids fight and I do sometimes ignore them

Yes my kids are not straight A students but they do their best and most important have respect

Yes I am active with all the activities my kids have

Yes they have alot

Yes there are times I just need to be alone

Yes in those alone times I miss my kids

YES I am human like everyone else and no two people are the same just like snowflakes

YES I AM HAPPY AND LIVING LIFE TO THE FULLEST I CAN!

GOD IS GOOD!

2 comments:

Robin said...

Loved it, Debbie!

Lori said...

Wow, that's a lot of honest soul searching! And it all makes up a wonderful person...YOU!