Monday, August 31, 2009

Back to school


So one day down and 179 to go.....ugh...so far so good but I am already overwhelmed. This year is Kevin in 9th, Brittney in 4th, Alyssa 2nd, Brandon KDG and Ryan is still in the pre-school for his speech issues and that is only 2 days a week. I miss them when they are in school...really I do...well I Guess I am lying if I would say a little break isn't nice but 5 days a week now until June. And on top of school we have girl scouts starting up again and Dance for Alyssa and Boy scouts for Kevin and now he is in the HS band.


And I am trying to work 30+ hours because money is getting tight...but again God sees us through..he always does! i have a great supportive husband who does his share and then some! Well maybe now this will free up some time for me to blog more..LOL


have a blessed day!

1 comment:

Robin said...

You are a busy lady! Hope the kids have a wonderful school year!!