Sunday, August 2, 2009

Things I am thankful for this morning

1. cartoons on the TV...my boys hardly ever sit and watch TV but they just woke up and they are sitting there watching something and that means some quiet time for me.

2. A sleeping husband....he gets up so early all the time and its nice to see him get to sleep in from time to time.

3. My oldest made it home from boyscout camp in one piece along with his glasses which floated to the bottom of the lake at one point in the week! The wonderful boys up there swam to the bottom many times to recover them!

4. I am working a daylight shift after 4 straight 3-11's!

5. Even though money is tight we are still making it through. :)

6. Finding old and new friends on FB. I have found so many people that came in and out of my life from as far back as age 6...

7. VBS starts tonight and my kids always have a blast along with the other kids

8 School starts in 1 month...I never thought the day would come that I would be happy for my kids to leave for school but this summer they have been bouncing off the walls with boredom.

9. 144 Days 15 Hours 46 Minutes to Christmas....my favorite time of year!

10. That I have a wonderful husband and awesome kids that love me and support me in every way! Love you guys!

No comments: