Friday, July 31, 2009

Blogging verses Facebook

I was on another blog the other day and the topic was Blogging verses FB. Was very interesting. I have never really given this any thought. Basically blogging takes much more creative thinking and more time...FB is like the easy way out to tell people your feelings or updates on you and family. Though we all have to admit..FB is very addicting. I actually decided to give FB a break. I was devoting all my time to Fb which equaled less family/home time. Its so funny ow all this computer stuff just sucks us in without even noticing.

Now I hope to put more time into my blog...to me this is something I can look back to for "memories" of me and my family. I do have to say though I do miss seeing what all my friends are doing on FB...I have snuck over there once or twice but until school starts I have decided to stay pretty much away from FB.

Have a blessed weekend my Blogging friends!

2 comments:

Kristin said...

I agree. I have gotten caught up in FB a bit this summer -- it's easy, quick, and people tend to respond more there (esp. my family.) But I am back to my blog because, as you say, it is a better preservation of my memories and I love it more.

Mamajil said...

FB is one of those things I do via twitter on my phone.....so its easier but really addicting!!! lol

I agree with Kristin blogging is a better preservation of memories.... keep on blogging!!!
:0)