Monday, July 20, 2009

day one of vacation
















On Sat we went to my husbands family reunion. We have never gone before because its in Ohio and hard to get back there but since we were on Vacation we packed up and went for the day. We also took In-laws for the ride to so our bus was filled to capacity. My oldest son stayed home since he is able to stay alone for awhile and he was complaining because next week is boy scout camp and then band camp starts right after that so he is saying his summer is gone and wanted to see his friends so I let him stay home with some threats of course of no one allowed in the house.LOL



The picnic was at some type of campground(makes me really want a camper). It had a little lake for the kids to swim but it was too cold so the just put there hands in and played in the sand. It had a little playground and lots of volleyball nets and horseshoe pits. You could fish and also had boats to rent to take on the lake but we didnt and the kids were disappointed. As my husband would say there was lots of food and he enjoyed that along with my 5 year old...they love to eat! We were not planning on staying the whole time but we pretty much did.

3 comments:

true blessings said...

That's so nice to be able to get away like that , I have never been to Ohio, but it would be nice to go somewhere,anywhere!lol

Unknown said...

Aren't vacations fun! Kids do put a whole new twist on things! Thanks for always commenting on my page. You have beautiful children!

Mamajil said...

Im so glad yall got to go!!