Tuesday, July 7, 2009



So today is the day of the big memorial service for Michael Jackson. Of course I am going to watch it...was I a fan..I guess you can say that..not no huge diehard fan but I listened to him. There is no doubt he is, was the best entertainer ever...aside from all the drama of his life.

Now I will say that I still do not believe he harmed any kids in any way...I will stick with that and I argue it alot. Come on...all those kids he had at his ranch all those years and only one family accused him of anything and that's same family got in trouble for extorting more money from another celebrity. By now I would think some of those kids would have said something if anything happened to them while there. Everything comes out with all the sources these days so I would think more would have came out by now if it was true.

I do believe he had "slumber parties" with them which I find odd but to him he was immature and was reliving his childhood through that which leads to his childhood...He did not have One! That is also playing a big part in the way he ended up. Shame on his parents for that.

So all the tributes are coming to an end and now the media circus begins...who gets the kids, were they his kids and what about the money and will neverland ranch become the next Graceland? Well Jon and Kate are on Vacation for the summer so we need some kind of other dram to follow right?

On a side note, since MJ death my 7 year old is fascinated with him. She never really heard of him until then and now She looks him up on youtube(with my permission and observing of course) and watches all the videos of his music when on the TV..and today she is waiting patiently for his funeral....every 5 minutes I get asked when is it on. I had my doubts about exposing her to it but it is history and I am also fascinated by her curiosity into it...

Have a blessed day!

Debbie

1 comment:

Kristin said...

I was a fan in the '80s and found his death (and life) a sad thing. I saw his daughter cry on TV and that really touched my mother's heart. My older kids, too, are suddenly interested in his music over the deal. It's given us an opportunity to talk about important life issues.