Friday, August 7, 2009

VBS and Swimming lessons are DONE!

Today was our last day of swimming lessons which we have done for the last 2 weeks...just an hour a day but I hate just sitting there and then chasing Ryan when he decided he did no want to take part, and do his own thing.

Vacation Bible School also wrapped up last night. it was a fun week..we had about 70 kids and even had Middle/high school class. The kids had so much fun...

I did the Pre-school games outside with them. Wow they are a handful...some of these kids do not listen at all. Its sad to see too because these kids are getting dropped as we are considered "a babysitter" but in the long run they are learning how great is our God with all he does! Its a blessing in disguise!

My husband even came and helped...how awesome is that! He is the husband who comes to church on Holidays and when the kids are singing or somehow involved. They even had him portray Jesus as the kids sang. Then last night he stayed after and helped them clean up! That means alot to me Mark! Love you! (you are 30% on your way to heaven, we still have alot of work to do.LOL) No that's good..I never like to see someone become a christian because they are forced but because they want to.

Well school starts here in about 3 weeks...don't know if I am happy or sad. I hate my kids being gone from me all day but I am ready for a break..like a week would be fine! Summer has just flew by! I am actually really starting to look forward to Christmas....I know its early but I dont know..something tells me this is going to be an awesome one for us!

Have a great weekend all!

2 comments:

Robin said...

Wow, the summer went by so fast! Glad you are having a good one! I did preschool for VBS this year, too, and I was exhausted when it was over.

Unknown said...

There is a season for everything! Summer is GREAT but routine and predictability is nice too!
Heather