Sunday, June 13, 2010

Enjoyed a day off with nothing to do

well nothing to do is an understatement...I just had no school for the kids/no work/ no activities/and no apts. I did clean the bathrooms today and did laundry but I do that sometimes by 2pm and off to work I go so I did all this in a slower pace. I might even get to bed at a decent time tonight if I ever get off the computer.

I took all 5 kids to the playground today along with Crosby. It was so nice to see all of them playing nicely together for a change, I guess they needed to let of some winter energy. Even Kevin who is 15 now played with the other four and they were all laughing and having a good time. Moments like that you know how blessed you are.

Now Monday its back to the chaos. Kids still are in school and I have to work 3-11 with lots to do in the morning. Another goal of mine for Monday is to find my CAMERA! It is MIA again!

Hope everyone had a blessed weekend!

3 comments:

Robin said...

Thanks for posting on my blog...I had lost your link. Sounds like you are having a great summer.

joven said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Mountain Mama said...

HI Debbie,
Thanks for leaving a sweet comment on my blog. It's nice to meet you via blog-world. Your family is beautiful - a blessed mama! (And Crosby is cute too)

Have a wonderful day
ashley (aka mountain mama)