Saturday, July 10, 2010

Summer Water fun!

Photobucket

My whole family was invited over to a girl from Alyssa's class and my girl scout troop for a day in the pool and her water slides. Her Aunt is also my co-leader and very brave to invite the whole family!

Photobucket

The pool was a perfect size for my kids

Photobucket

Ryan going on the littles of three slides but this one has a tunnel!

Photobucket

Alyssa and her friend

Photobucket

Photobucket

It was so awesome to have Alyssa and her friends teacher stop by and join in the fun! How cool is that!

Photobucket

Thank You Ms (aunt) Terri for having us over!

2 comments:

Kristin said...

Well, aren't those FUN?! My kids would go NUTS in something like that. So nice of your friend to share. I really enjoy summer lately. :)

Lori said...

Wow, looks like a lot of fun! My kids also would have had a blast.