Monday, July 19, 2010

Guilty for being excited for Back to School!

I am secretly excited about my kids going back to school. See I dislike my kids being in school all day, I would rather them home with me. Also I am not a big fan of the school system but I am not at a point in my life where I can homeschool(which I would love to do)

This year will be my first in 15 years I will have all the kids at school for all day..yes all day! As you know I work at night so I do alot of my mommy/wife/housekeeper stuff during the day. I manage it as good as I can and my husband does an excellent job picking up where I left off..we work good together. But now I can clean with no interupption and it mighrt even stay cleaned for more than an hour! WOOHOO!

I will be able to run to do errands without dragging the kids along I will be able to make phone calls without kids screaming in the background and I Might even be able to read a book or catch up on some TV!

Now of course with my kids being in school all day I am not going to like not seeing them all day so instead of working all nights I am going to be able to start to throw some daylight shifts in and we can have family time in the evenings which we rearely had before, so all and all it is working in all directions for me!

No comments: