Monday, July 12, 2010

New dressers forthe girls= lots of moving and sorting

My BIL's Girlfriend got new bedroom furniture and gave my girls her old stuff and it goes perfect in their bedroom and we needed them casue we were running out of places to put clothes. Now the fun begins. There were 2 dressers in their room, one is going to Kevin and the other to Brandon. Now Kevins old one I am giving to Ryan casue his is bareley still standing so now I get to to the joys of taking all these clothes and moving them all around...fun times!

Last night we started in the girls room...and lets just say wow...not to self..check under the girls beds when you ask them to clean their room(they are just as bad as the 5 and 6 year old boys)

Hopefully I can get this all down by the end of the week...its hard when I start work at 3 everyday and other things need done too..got to sat off that darn FaceBook!

Have a Blessed Day!

No comments: