Friday, October 11, 2013

6 months.....time sure does fly!




Today my little guy turned 6 months old.  This time has sure gone fast.  I don't remember it going this fast with my other babies.  Maybe its cause I am trying to slow this process down knowing how fast they actually grow up.  I am so blessed with such a happy baby.  I know I am the mom and I will brag on him but he really is...always smiling.....and I don't understand why....in this crazy house of mine.  I am thinking he is going to make up for it when is about 2 and mom and dad have a hard time keeping up with him.

I just got done working 6 days straight...and I am whooped!  I had to do some bailing out of my own for the store.  Same scenario next week to.  Money is nice and so close to Christmas also.  Thank goodness I have a supporting husband and some awesome kids who step up to the plate and also accept the flaws of a working mom! 

I hope everyone out there in cyber world has an awesome weekend!

Debbie

No comments: