Friday, January 17, 2014

Its a New Year so that means........

Nothing....lol  No it does....it means time to make some more memories with the family.  I know its been a month since I last blogged but I am sure everyone can relate on how busy that season is it.  Then we had our fair share of some sickies in the house.  Now its that time of year where I wich the days went faster and we can just get to March!  It seems I can never get organized in Jan and Feb.  Things are out of place and I just hate getting myself and moving.  I blame the cold dreary days!  I let my guard down.  Now I can add a busy 9 month old to the mix again and well....time is not on my side.  Speaking of my 9 month old..he is such a blessing to have!  What fun he brings to our house!  The older kids Love him...and he always has someone to play with him. 

I have more pics to ad another time...I got a new camera for Christmas and as I type this I just realized it MIA  Yikes!!  But these are from my phone

At my mom and Dads house on Christmas Eve. The other three kids are my Great Niece and nephews. 

 
This is from Christmas Day at my In-laws.  This is our little niece who is 2 months older then Aiden!
 
Well I better cut this short....I need to find that Camera! 
 
 


 
 

No comments: