Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Going to catch up......

I have been pretty busy lately....Summer is winding down and getting ready for school and our vacation....Well sadly last Tuesday my Dh Aunt passed away after a 5 month battle with Cancer. So on Friday me and Dh and the two girls went to Ohio to attend the services for her..even though it for her services we still had a great time seeing his family again..they are always a hoot!

On Sunday We went to Steller training Camp..Just little B came with us and he was such a good little boy....he had an awesome time.

On Monday I went to Idlewild with my old friend who I am so blessed to have back in my life Dorine..there is some history between us and I am glad we are back in touch...and we had an awesome day...Hopefully I can get some pix up. So now its back to climbing Mt Laundry and getting hte house together...til then many blessings!

1 comment:

Glenda Christina said...

I hate mt laundry!!! LOL Glad you are back and getting settled again! And hurray for the friendship rekindled!! Hugs