Saturday, July 21, 2007

RECONNECTING



I have been so blessed the last couple of months especially weeks to get in touch with some old friends. There was a period in my life that I lost pretty much all touch with everybody. Having 4 kids in 5 years and working in a different area led me to not seeing to many or keeping in touch.

Now my kids are getting older and I work in my area again I see more poeple and have time to talk or go out with them. The computer had helped too(Kudos to myspace). It makes you realize how some friends can be out of your life for so long and you can just hop back into the friendship..thats a true friend.

The memories come floating back and they make you smile when you are down...The good times and the bad. What a blessing it his to have "friends" that care enough to be there for you..Now hopefully this can a lifelong thing...friendships that are real lasts forever!

No comments: