Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Cleaning Mode ON!

9:30 AM Phone rings......The speech thereapist is rescheduling Ryans Appt for today at 1:00PM....UGH Clean Mode turned on!

I rushed and had the whole house cleaned and presentable by 12:00 pm and I even took a shower! It probally helped that I just had Ryan here this morning...Brittney, ALyssa and Brandon stayed the night at Grandmas...So they were not here to help but when I was done cleaning a room it stayed clean :).

This is going to be a long journey with the speech therapist for Ryan..She will be comming once a week for a year..so I know the house will be spotless a lot more..LOL

As of now he says no words...just UGH and points and screams...So we wil lsee if this helps!

Look The house is cleaned and I have an hour before I leave for work and just one kid...hmmm maybe some TV watching!!!

No comments: