Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Just one of thoses days............

Ok so this might be a vent/depression post. I had my cleaning spree yesterday and then I go to work and I cleaned more so today the complete opposite...I just want to lay around and imagine the house is quiet and watch some TV..OK REALITY SETS IN

Ya know I clean clean clean and for what it gets messy again..of course I have kids and they are little..understandable. I work 30 hours a week too and believe me its work...on feet 70% of hte time...so can we say stressed.

I just wish I had time to myself...yeah I am on the computer when I can..but the kids are climbing on me or around me and there is always noise in the background...When there is no noise I know that I am in for it...A big mess or just something that should not be!

Does anybody offer to help me out...no...I have to ask and then they do it. People make the comments that I should be happy that my kids and DH clean up for me that there families do nothing and I get happy but now looking at it its not that great. I have to ask, beg, plead and they yell and argue.

Am I appreciated.........I really dont think so.......and that all around!

SO what really burns me is when I work my DH has a free ride...his parents come up here every night I work(never when I am home) so he has extra hands and yeah he thinks they dont count but they do....I am all alone when he is at work and I am the one cleaning and worrying about this and taking them here while yelling, picking up the mess or stopping it from happening.

The whole thing is today I do not feel good at all,,I am just worn down and my body hurts. My chest feels like my boys are sitting on it and I have a stress headache that I got last night and it never went away. I cant even enjoy being sick(if you know what I mean?) Enough ranting..time to make dinner! sigh

No comments: