Friday, July 13, 2007

Just little thought/vent

Did you ever just get in one of those moods and wonder "what if" and "now what" Everyone says they have no regrets I even say that but deep down yeah I do...I think we all do. We think if went down road A we would be at Road C not Road b and Vice Versa. You know regert does not mean change completely and go a whole new direction...just a detour..ya know. Instead of doing this at this time do it at another and maybe you will end up at the same place but with more options.

So I sit here and I think would I change anything in my life...well of course I would but for me to know and no one else but the big guy upstairs. And I beleive he himself does everything for a reason even if there is heartache, stress and unhappiness. I keep alot of stuff to myself which I know is bad...I think I am scared of going on that "detour" I like to stay on schedule but is it worth it..really worth it. No matter what someone will always get hurt and I gues I cant keep everyone happy but its time to do it for mayself. But would that be worth it?

So that why I am taking it one day at a time and pray that I will get led down the path I need to go!

Blessings!

No comments: