Tuesday, July 10, 2007


So I know I would keep up with posting and here it is a month in between the last....we have bee SO busy lately not just with us working but going here and there. Softball is over but we still had a field trip with the Brownies to the zoo. My son sill has boy scout meetings once in awhile and he leaves for camp next week :(. I have been taking him to band every morning for the last 2 weeks and this is the last week!:)


We went to Kennywood once and Idlewild once. We have passes to Idlewild so plan on going again! We did the zoo twice too. We had a grad party for my niece last weekend which we were there all day!!! And of course work work work!
Yesterday we went to Amish country in Ohio! I am in love with the Amish! We stopped for some baked goods and bread and went on a tour of there houses and school house and did a buggy ride! So interesting to see how they live and they are so polite to us "tourists" I hope to take my mom out with out any kids!LOL we'll see. So hopefully I can continue to posts more! Still have alot of learning to do with this blogging too!
God Bless!

No comments: