Friday, October 5, 2007

our trip part three




So I noticed on my last post I made a boo boo..we went to Epcot on Monday...now on Tues we went to A. Kingdom. the first thing we did was saw its a Bugs Life in a the Big Tree..I always like that one...we did get to go to the Rainforest's Cafe for Lunch..we love that Restaurant. We left the park as 5 when it closed and headed towards the rest where are reservations were. We ate at Chef Mickeys at the Cont Hotel and I think besides the Breakfast with the Princess that was our kids favorite....Goofy, Donald, Mickey and Minnie all came around to our tables and it was a buffet so of course we liked it.LOL


On Weds we went back to the Magic Kingdom...finished up what we missed and then rode our favorites. We stayed for their night show...not as impressed as I thought I would be with that but thats Ok...and yes it rained that morning which was a pain in the butt...we all had our ponchos on...and Ryan did not want it on and it was raining pretty hard for about 3 hours in the morning and then never rained again after noon which it was supposed to rain all day..praise!

No comments: