Friday, October 19, 2007

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Well its official...they have arrived here at our home...just one of the gang has them so far....and me, my DH and Kevin has had them soo..just 3 more to go..LOL.

I noticed yesterday that my daughter had some type of rash on her leg then she showed me it on her arms too. Her arms looked like it could me Chicken Pox but not the legs...so with all this hype about MRSA going aroun I paniced and called the DR and they reassured me it sounds like Chicken Pox..so 24 hours later the rash is still there and they are making her itchy. I would not mind of all the kids got it done and over with now but Halloween is 10 days away and I owuld hate to see one of them have to miss trick or treating...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Debbie, about that rash thing had it been mrsa it would start out as a small pimple looking thing and within 24 hrs it would get hard and very very painful, i know because all of us have had abcesses at least one or more times in the past year, If you are concerned about mrsa use Dial body wash, since i started using it we havent gotten anymore.

Glenda Christina said...

Was it chicken pox Debbie? Did anyone else get em?
You need to blog more often woman!! LOL