Friday, November 16, 2007

I AM BACK

Yes its been awhile....I have just been busy like I am sure alot of people are at this time. I even had another vacation thrown in there but I just had alot to do and then I have my Brandon(3) and Ryan(2) who are..well lets just say they keep me on my toes.

School has been going good for the kids..Kevin is Kevin...the "Middle School Years" He got his report card and I went to the conferences..is biggest complain is not doing homework! So we are working on that but I did have two teachers who had him last year say he is so much more mature this year. So there is always a neg against a pos... Brittney is doing well. She is in the higher reading class but is struggling a little with that but the teacher says that is fine. Then you have Alyssa..still a little behinde the other kids(she is a young 5) Her teacher says she is doing alot better than what she was like at the beginning of the year...I do worry though that she will have to repeat KDG..but that is OK..she never went to Pre-school and just turned 5 in Aug..about a month before the cut-off date to enroll. So we will see.

We are having Thanksgiving at our house for the first time..should be interesting. We started play practice for the Church Christmas play and we have Dance, Boy Scouts, Brownies and Daisy's and yes I am still working 4 days a week.

glitter graphics
Free Glitter Graphics

No comments: