Monday, June 23, 2008

BACK TO THE GRIND

Yes Back to work..well yesterday but today I am off again. Of course I got nothting done I hoped to do. On sat(my last day) I started scrubbing the two bedrooms upstairs..they actually look like bedroom now. Lets see how long they will stay that way. We managed to make it tot he zoo. I will have to upload some pix later. Vacation Bible school started yesterday and also Kevin made his confirmation too! Of course I have no pix of that..forgot my camera.

Last night at work I finally met another family with more than 3 kids. I saw her come in and of course started counting 1..2..3..4...5...6...so when she was checking out I asked her the dreaded question"are they all yours" Yes she replies. I told her about me having 5 and would be open to more and she says I have 2 more at home. Her oldest was 15 and youngest 3. How awesome!

Well off to clean up..another therapist comming for Ryan.."sigh"

1 comment:

Lori said...

Isn't that nice when you finally see another large family? There's very few families with more than three in our entire county!