Sunday, June 15, 2008

I am on Vacation!!!!!!!!!

So 1 week of no work and I even think I got my computer working alot better so I am going to computerville this week..yup this will be my vacation.... I hear kids screaming in the background but I tell myself mom is a world away from them right now and I will be back in a week...ok now reality sets in...

So school is out and the kids are bouncing already. Hopefully this week we will get alot of fun stuff in for them. We went to the local pool the other day..I took the 5 by myself and besides Ryan they were all well behaved.

Speaking of Ryan..the update on him...well he did get diagnosed with Aprixia which is a speech disorder that needs alot of therapy. So as of now I still have therapists coming to my house three times aweek and we are starting a wrap-around service that someone will come to my house for 2 days at 3 hours each day."sigh" They are going to work more on his behavior because of his delay in speech. I feel so bad for the little guy who just cant tell us what he wants or needs. I still cant even take him out to many public places because he will just throw a fit and he is still very active/hyper.

Well like I said this will be my vacation spot so I will talk to you real soon!

Have a blessed day!

Debbie

No comments: