Monday, June 16, 2008

is Vacation over yet?

The weather this week is going to be horrible and the kids want to go here and go there and with bad weather and $$ being a big issue here it is going to be more of stay home and relax. We did play Apples to Apples the last two night and we had a blast but of course I still have three more to keep busy since they can not play. We are hoping for a day to the zoo one day and a trip to Station Square(downtown Pittsbugh) to ride the incline and maybe play in the water fountain s that dance to music. The kids always get a kick out of that.

I also signed my two oldest up for their summer music lessons and of course one class is at 8:40AM! It will run for 3 weeks and I have to entertain the little ones in the van my 8 year olds class goes only for 40 minutes and it stupid to ride home or anywhere for that fact. My 13 year old goes from 11-11:40 then 12:40 to 1:30. I hope 3 weeks go real fast.

Debbie

1 comment:

Glenda Christina said...

I hear you on the money thing. Ack! Gas is 4. and something cents a gallon.
My kidlets have been bored too and I think I will pull out my apples to apples game tomorrow. Thanks for the idea! :)