Tuesday, August 26, 2008

back to school

Photobucket

Well they are back to school. They all seemed to come home happy and ready to go back. I guess they did not miss me.:( Brittney had a little bit of homework which she did right away! Alyssa was just happy they had recess 2 times today. Brandon loved it. This was his first experience so I was nervous and sad but when I picked him up the first words were mom I got a green light! (green=good, yellow so/so, red=BAD)

Ryan did not get to start yet because of some kind of loopholes in this paperwork..hopefully by the end of the week.

Brandon ready to go!
Photobucket

He is so big for his age.
Photobucket

Ryan missed is brother
Photobucket

Photobucket

but fell asleep on the ride home.....
Photobucket

So today being the 2nd day of school I have got alot accomplished and I had time to blog and post pictures..yeah me! I have not even taken Brandon for school yet. I do miss them not as much as I will in couple of weeks..right now the quietness and cleanness in the house is nice but its not the same.

6 comments:

Mamajil said...

great pics!! Megan started at the college yesterday, and since she has always been home schooled it was her first day of "school" she wouldn't let me take her pic she was scared I'd blog about it lol!!! ( I did get a picture...shh! don't tell her)

Robin said...

Those are great! Love the photo of Ryan missing his brother!

Lori said...

Sounds like they had a good first day. It is bittersweet though.

Kristin said...

Aw, great pictures -- and so cute Ryan misses his big brother. We started school, too, but it doesn't feel much like it since it's been in the 80's this week!

The Zandi Zoo said...

What cuties!!! Brandon has gotten so big! OH and the photos of Ryan are priceless. What a sweet little guy.
Happy Back to School to you and your family!

Debbie said...

thanks everybody!