Monday, August 11, 2008

summer is just about over. :(

School starts in 13 days and even though I cant wait to have some days to myself I know that after about a week or two I want my kids back at home with me. Both my little ones are going to pre-school. Brandon is going to the 4 year old program with this being his first year(we never did the 3 year olds till now, I got him into the school district program which is free and its everyday(yuck) but I know he needs it and will enjoy it. Now Ryan is also registered for the 5 day 3yr old program but I am putting him in to help him with his speech and peer relationships. His TSS will be with him for the first few months everyday all day and the wean off. He still might not even make it. We just have to wait and see.

The weather here is nice but too early for this chill in the air. It feels like fall already. Doesn't look like no more pool days left this summer. Kevin did start football today and I was happy it was not a very hot, humid day! So now we have football, dance school, girl scouts/boyscouts and church choir all starting up...here comes chaos! well at least with all the kids at school I should be able to get alot of things I been wanting to do done and update my blog more often with lots of pix!LOL
Blessings,

Debbie

2 comments:

Robin said...

The fun begins! We start tomorrow, it doesn't seem possible.

Mamajil said...

The end of summer always makes me a little sad...we don't start back until the 25th....But it is still so HOT here you break a sweat in a sec. outside!!