Friday, August 22, 2008

I am still here

Yes its been awhile but its been pretty busy. I have been working 5 days since how these wonderful co-workers of mine took all there vacations in Aug and I have all this back to school stuff to do.

School starts Monday and I think we are ready. This year Kevin will be in 8th grade(ugh) Brittney 3rd, ALyssa 1st and Brandon will start pre-K. Now for Ryan he is starting 3 year old pre-school and also a pre-school for kids with some special needs. I go from not sending my 3 year olds to pre-school to sending Ryan to 2. Well thats if he makes it in the one..its the same program Brandon is in but with his limited speech and other issues he might not make it but will still go to the other. I sure will miss them..makes me still wish I was able to homeschool them but thats a whole other post.

Kevin started football practice...he never played before but he insisted. So far so good. Next week they put the uniforms on and wait til he feels the heat. I do hope he does good but I will be happy either way. I just dont want him to quit band and boy scouts for football.

Next weekend Sunday school starts for the kids and the two girls are going to join the kids choir. I am also hoping to go to bible study once a week..that is my goal this fall. Hopefully my schedule will alow..so far so good.

3 comments:

Kristin said...

Wow, it's really hard to believe that school is back in for so many. Around here, they start next week. We don't start (homeschooling) until after Labor Day and even THAT has snuck up on me!

Robin said...

Things get busy all at once! Hope the kids have a wonderful "back to school"!

Mamajil said...

Wow Debbie
You are busy!!!!
Are you doing a specific study in your bible study???
Happy Back to school!! We are starting back too.... :)