Friday, September 12, 2008

sick

All week I have taken care of the kids and cant forget about my DH who was in bed for 2 days straight and now its my turn to be sick. Who is going to take care of me? Nobody. Thats OK though part of my of being a mom/wife. I am sitting around doing no housework so at least thats something. I would love to take a catnap though but with a 3 and 4 year old boy running around with everyone gone that is impossible. I also have to go to work tonight..maybe I can catch a catnap there in the cash office....ssshhhh dont tell nobody.LOL

So on top of the sickies here we started our wonderful activities out of school. Alyssa started Dance Tuesday and Brittney went Thursday and Kevin had his first football game on Weds. He never played before but he seems to enjoy it. I was kind of unsure about this but I am happy he is enjoying it. I went to the game and of course I know nothing(not a sports fan here) but we had to cheer him on anyway. I know he caused the other team to fumble and recovered the ball. Yeah Kevin! Its funny because seeing him today in his team jersey he had to wear to school made me really realize today how much he has grown up.

Well off to lay down for awhile before I take Brandon to pre-school. Hope everyone else is doing well!

Blessings
Debbie

4 comments:

Lori said...

Hopefully by now you're feeling lots, lots better!! ((HUGS))

Kristin said...

Oh, sorry you are sick. I guess it's going around everywhere. I hope you feel better soon.

Mamajil said...

I hope you get better soon!! lots of hugs and prayers!!Take careof your self!

Robin said...

I hope you're feeling better!