Saturday, December 17, 2011

I am back!

So its been almost a year since I last posted or even looked at my blog or anybody Else's. Many reasons kept me away from blogging from lost password to still don't understand the updated ways of blogging to little to no time and I guess Facebook got into the way too! I really miss blogging. I miss even more reading other blogs.

My goal for 2012 is going to be to blog way more often. I would say my goal would be daily but I doubt that. I really want to blog so I can look back at all these memories I will have of my kids during their childhood. I want them and their families to come back to read about the good times the bad times the scary times and the blessed times! I might be the only one for now reading this blog but that's OK!

Till I blog again......Have a blessed day!

Debbie

No comments: