Sunday, December 18, 2011

need to update this thing.

Yikes the pics of my kids are over 2 years old. I really need to update that. I think a little makeover will be in the works! After Christmas though. This is going to be one busy week ahead. Of course I work 3-11 pretty much all week and I still have to wrap, bake and clean. We are having Christmas here and I am no where ready for that yet. I know between my husband and the kids they will as they say "bail me out"!

I did have an awesome day today with my husband and kids. We were both off from work which is unusual so we all headed to church (the first time in a long time because of one vehicle) The had the annual Christmas Cantata and I always enjoy listening to the choir sing the story of what Christmas is all about. I made tacos for dinner, which is one of the meals that all 7 of us will eat. It does end up costing more than I want but its a good feeling to see the family eating together with no issues(whining usually) After dinner me and Mark watched Tim Hawkins on Youtube for about an hour. What a funny guy he is. Then it was time to powerclean the house. I love days like this!

Blessings

Debbie!

No comments: