Saturday, December 24, 2011

Merry Christmas

So here it is another Christmas in the Graham house! It does seem to get a little easier every year but harder in other ways. Few weeks ago I was worried that Christmas was not going to be that special for the kids this year cause financially we just didn't know how we would do it. With a little praying and having faith that the big guy upstairs will provide he did just that. I will not say who but someone gave us some extra cash for the Holidays for all we do. I was able to finish all my shopping with that and have some extra to pay bills early!

I did manage to get sick with the flu on Thursday and first thing was I have so much to do and now I am doomed. I was in bed from 3:00 pm Thursday til 11:00 am Friday morning and then started feeling a little better. I decided to keep my 11 year old home so she can help and she did. She finished the wrapping and did some baking....still have to work on her cleaning skills though.

Today I am trying to prepare for the company we will have on Christmas day. My husband gave me a head start by cleaning the whole living room while I was at work. I am truly blessed to have a family that will all pitch in and help get things done!

So off I go to get my kids ready to head to my sisters for Christmas Eve and then off to Church for the 11:00 service!

Merry Christmas to Everyone!

No comments: