Wednesday, December 5, 2007

My Christmas Wish LIst

Ok so hear a a few (alot) of things I am wishing for this Christmas. I know most of them are far fetched but its nice to dream and make them your goals for the upcoming new year...

1. I have to say a DIGITAL CAMERA...yes I have no camera...thank goodness for disposable but they never get developed.....

2. A neat clean organized house..now don't get me wrong we are not pigs but somehow when I get the clean house it never stays more than a few days.

3. For my youngest son to talk..he is 2 1/2 and just says Mamma..Yes I am blessed that there is nothing else wrong but its getting frustrated not to know what he wants.

4. To be financially stable.."sigh" Hopefully with Income Tax season this can be possible.

5. To become confident, organized and strict enough to start homechooling my kids.

6. To have a closer relationship with the Lord..I strayed away a little.

7. To become more of a better mother...falling behind in that Dept too...As my DH would say...my tutelage is crumbling. Need to be more structured at home with them

8. To be able to handle my oldest son hitting the teenage years with ease...he will be 13 in March

9. OK so this goes with the money wish...to able to cut down at work..I would be happy with 2 days a week

10. To make it to the spring with no Hospital visits..Jan-March are always rough.

11. Well I will keep this to myself since I would get slandered for even thinking this(ya Mothers of large families understand he he)

12. Well of course for the safety/health of all my family for 2008.

I could go on but Boys are getting into something..I just know it.

Blessings
Debbie

2 comments:

Kristin said...

Hi Debbie -- great list! I especially hope your homeschooling dreams come true.

As for Huckabee, I'm excited to see him take off and the polls in Iowa (and nationally) are encouraging. Here's hoping!

Lori said...

What a great list! Yes, you need a digital camera. I absolutely love mine. A clean house for more than a few days (for us it seems it last only a few hours) is a good one too.