Friday, April 17, 2009

Friday night and nothing to do....

So here I sit here on my night off from work which is a rare thing and my Dh is watching the hockey game and my kids are watching the new Spongebob in the girls bedroom on my TV from my bedroom...(I never get to watch TV and now I still don't.) I thought it would be nice to have some me time but I hate it..no one to talk, play games or watch something we all can watch. I already read enough to hurt my brain today and if the air was not so chilly I would go for a nice walk. What to do..what to do?

We did mange to take the 4 little ones to ride their bikes today...I would post some pix but yeah you guessed it..I forgot the camera.LOL

I was even hoping to see some of my friends online so we can chat but hey its Friday and they are all busy."sigh" Well the bright side is I know where all my kids are and my Dh too so life is grand! GO PENS!

No comments: