Sunday, April 5, 2009

Palm Sunday/thankfull for unanswered prayers.

So this is one of my favorites services at church and I have been looking forward to it. My Husband worked so I got all the kiddos dressed and out the door on time may I add..! Brittney was singing today with the kids choir and they were having the kids carry banners in at the beginning so I really wanted to see this..My parents and in-laws went to so I had to take Ryan for sure and was really praying he would stay in the nursery by himself...well I spent the whole hour in the nursery....but that was Ok....because....

God works in mysteriously ways. The lady in charge today is the only other mother that has alot of kids..they have 7. our kids hang out at church functions together and we were casual together but today we got into some in depth conversation since it was just me her and our kids. Just talking to her and to hear how she is struggling the same way as we are from money to parent/in-law problems just made me feel so much better. Everyone has a story and like me they hide it and go on like everything is ok but it really is not. We both just put it in Gods hands and do not want to burden other people with our problems even though we know that our family at church know and they do so much for us without knowing the whole situation. We are so blessed to be in such a small and close knit church where everyone knows and looks out for each other.

I have been debating about going to another church since my church(which I was baptized in) is so small and maybe on a regular Sunday there are only about 20 kids and 12 are from us two mothers.LOL Today has made me realize that I as one of the only few younger members who attends regularly needs to step up to the plate more and show my passion for Christ at church more(which I lacked there) and not just at home..I know some are scratching there heads but I know and he knows what I mean!

It was great to talk to her so freely and not be judged about my family size, our financial situation and working out of the home because she does too! How awesome is our God!

1 comment:

Robin said...

That is so neat!!! What a blessing!