Monday, March 30, 2009

Poconos




I had a great time with my husband...we were only there less than 24 hours but had a great time. We stayed at the one resort..no we did not get the champagne whirlpool and indoor pool(but next time I will.hehe) but did have the hear-shaped jacuzzi. We played min golf..went to a comedy show and watched a version of the newlywed/not so newlywed R-rated game. Yes it was a little racy and vulgar but it was pretty funny....we stopped at the Orange County Choppers show room on the way back(the ones from Discovery channel) We did get to see Paul Sr and Jr and Mikey and the rest of the crew while they were filming a new episode...my DH is onto that I'm really not but it was cool to see.

I def plan on going back next summer...I think we need that little bit of time a way...it really helps..that was our first time away together with no kids since 2001. The kids were really good for my MIL too so that was a bonus!
I did not take no pix at our resort but managed some of the bikes..of course thanks to DH..I am so bad at taking pix..got work on that..

No comments: