Saturday, March 21, 2009

breaking down and going to Medfast...

Yeah I cant take this anymore..I think I even have pink eye...it could not come at a better time..I start my vacation from work and so does hubby..all this stuff I had planned..down the drain. My throat hurts so bad I cant swallow and my ears and neck hurt too then we are still supposed to leave for the poconos on Monday for a night trip...I need to get better!

We are supposed to go to Ohio Sunday but I think I might bail out on that one..my husband said he will take the kids with him so I can have the day to myself...that might help then.

And where did Spring go already/ The low last night was 26...The high is reaching 50 today but it was in the 60's last week...I night fresh air in the house to get the germs out...

No comments: