Saturday, March 7, 2009

I am back!

I am back online...for about a year my computer has not been working right...slow as can be and with limited time I was having a hard time doing all I need to do. In December I lost the computer all together..a virus got the best of it! I just got new one(don't you all love income tax time!) and hope to be active again in all my stuff I manage on the computer ....myspace..facebook..blogging...and lost of groups.

Be patient til I figure all this new stuff out..def have to figure out loading some pix but I am still pretty busy.

I missed everyone out there in the computer land and I need to catch up. So much has happened in every ones life including mine...no I am not pg..right now is not a good time and sometimes I think I am done but it saddens me...I am trying to leave it in Gods hands but at the same time I am little scared too...

I started working 2 jobs now..back in Oct I took a 2nd job for Christmas and I am still holding on to it. It is stressful but we are not living paycheck to paycheck and with today's economy you never know what the future will hold. I do magazines at the local grocery stores(I cant get away from them as that is my 1st job too LOL) but I do go in when I have the time which sounds good but when you dont have a scheduled time then you seem to put it on hold then it catches up to the deadline and the stress comes with it. My goal is to get my van paid off then quit it which I am hoping another 3 months should do but who knows..something always comes up.

We are still having some issues with Ryan..he started talking around Christmas and has come along way. I have him in wraparound and they are trying to tell me he is on the autism spectrum. At first I was like yeah it seems like it but now I dont know...only time will tell.

Well its getting late and we loose that hour which is important to me..I am so glad to be back!

Blessings to all

Debbie

4 comments:

Robin said...

Debbie! I am so glad you are back! I missed you!!!

Debbie said...

TY Robin...I am so glad to be back!

Glenda Christina said...

I missed you too! Great to see you.

Miss S. said...

"Autism spectrum" huh? What a vague term! I am dating a guy who has Asperger's Syndrome; which is also considered on the autism spectrum. He is 26 and was diagnosed at 21. He's fine. I personally can't stand how quick we are to label people and give them a stigma. LOL...sorry, this is a touchy topic for me. I also have an issue with those who think autism should be "cured".