Saturday, March 14, 2009

getting a new computer was not a good ideal

I am so behind now on housework....I am always on this thing now and I am such a bad mommy..I know its new and it will get old soon..its like Christmas toys for kids...they play with them for a week or two then they could pushed aside....

I have now started a facebook and twitter along with the MYSPACE I have for a few years plus all the groups I go to....Everyone laughs at me at work about me being on the computer all day...they see me online in myspace and Facebook nonstop..LOl In my defense I listen to music from Myspace alot so I will leave it on while I do attempt to clean.

Hope everyone is having a blessed weekend!

Debbie

2 comments:

Glenda Christina said...

Hey Debbie I am on facebook as Glenda Christina, what is your handle there?

Debbie said...

I looked ya up and sent a request!