Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Update

So I went t to the Er only to find that the medical clinic at Walgreens didn't know what they were talking about. I know I keep getting asked why did you go there? Well I knew I had pink eye and my throat hurt along with my ears and I have been around enough to know that I just needed drugs! I was in hurry so I figured they could just supply me with drugs..not knowing the lady would tell me my pulse was very low and I had an irregular heartbeat..she made it seem like I was going to die. The er doc laughed and said they are inexperienced. I am grateful for nothing being wrong but at the same time very angry the way it was handled and I will never go to the Walgreens again.

On another note I just got back from my one night stay in the Poconos..I will post about it and put a few pix up this week...I really did not get any..more from Orange County Choppers store we went to..we actually watched them being filmed for there show on Discovery..pretty cool!

Blessings!
Debbie

No comments: