Thursday, April 16, 2009

Is it too late to make a new years resolution?

Yeah I really need to keep up with my blog...I read so many and they are awesome and here is mine...

first I have to be more familiar with the computer...it takes me forever to figure out just how to post a pic..then its getting some pictures...need to have camera handy more..

I feel like a stalker sometimes..I love to read blogs...see how other families live..since i have a thing for large families those are my favorite..but is only fair if I post more often too..so better late than never but am sure going to try!

2 comments:

Cindy @ Marriedtothemilitary {dot} net said...

Thank you for the comment on my blog. I used to have no idea how to do anything on tyhe computer, now I even know how to do a few thing to even fix them LOL. Just keep posting, uploading pics, and it will come fast :-)

Glenda Christina said...

HURRAY! Glad you are going to blog more.I love blogs too.