Sunday, June 21, 2009

all these fancy blogs

I still consider myself new to blogging....been trying now for about two years..I dont post as often as I would like and would love to post more pictures too. I do read alot of blogs daily but I have found more and more of them to be so "fancy" I admit I am not a decorative/fancy person to begin with and I am still not that great at all this technology stuff. I guess I am just a plain Jane type of blogger.

I hope someday to learn how this fancy stuff for my blog but until then I have to settle for a simple blog...Iam sure working 30+ hours a week with the 5 kids is not a help in doing more for my blog. I am also big on Facebook! I am addicted to that right now..it was Myspace but FB is way better. I also TWIT..well not lately..still not in to the Twitter thing but I do have an account...wow..whats going to be next?

Hope everyone is enjoying the Summer so far! I know we are!

Blessings!

Debbie :)!

2 comments:

Robin said...

I agree...I am stumped by all the fancy stuff. Simple is great!

Kristin said...

I see some really fancy stuff out there, too, but I just use the Blogger templates (though I change the colors, fonts, etc.) I do add some graphics on my side-bar, but that's about it! I know there are simple programs for making fancy backgrounds -- Pyzam is one you can check out.

Anyway, not getting much of a summer here in New England! Quite chilly most days and nights. VERY strange, but I guess it has to do with the jet-stream.