Saturday, June 13, 2009

Way too busy for mee.........

It has been a crazy two weeks here..school letting out and all the summer activities beginning...
Our school has a free music programs for the next 4 weeks will consist of me driving two kids to the high school at two different times for lessons....We are going to try out the free stuff at the library this year...hoping Ryan will behave for it....that scares me.... and the local park is having a summer program every day at through the summer..and its all FREE!!!!!which is great for someone with alot of kids.

We went to Kennywood for the school picnic..my husband told me to stay home because they were calling for rain well I should have listened..we left the park by 6:00 but it started raining at 3:30..ugh..I was watching my $120 flowing down the drain with the rain...

My son left for the beach this morning with his dad...he will be gone a week....he is gonna have a busy summer too...he goes to boy scout camp for a week in July then the whole month of August is Band Camp...his first year...and out band is the best band in the area of western PA (not just saying that..really..they always take 1st place) which equals long days of practice...

And of course I am still working....(sigh) Its easier though now that school is done...Hopefully we can do some other fun things with the kids this summer too..and one day I will learn how to post pictures...

1 comment:

Glenda Christina said...

Be sure to schedule Deb time k?
:)