Saturday, July 5, 2008

Kennywood 2008



We finally made it to Kennywood this Summer..the day we were supposed to go was rainy all day. The kids had a blast...! Of course its getting a little harder with all the height restrictions and Alyssa(6) can still ride in kiddieland and did not want to but wanted to ride the big rides which she was to small for some. Then Kevin and Brittney who are to big for kiddie land and rides all the big rides but they cant go off by themself and they did not like the ideal of hanging out in kiddleland...

5 comments:

Glenda Christina said...

OOooh Deb these are fun and I love the tv frame. Too cool!!!

Lori said...

This is really neat. Thanks for sharing it.

Kristin said...

Very cute pics, Debbie -- my family wants to go to Six Flags and I hope I'm up for it! (If not, DH is on his own.) I love the TV, LOL.

Mamajil said...

Debbie
The slide show in the TV is very very cool!! I enjoyed your post!
Btw thanks for stopping by my blog :D

Have an awesome day!

Debbie said...

thanks ladies :)